- Waterfront Tour Amazes NYC Tourists: 100 Visitors Stroll Downtown Arts District (The Jersey Journal, June 9, 2003)
- Study Boosts District for Arts, Housing (The Jersey Journal, March 11, 2002)
- Powerhouse Featured On CBS MarketWatch (January 27, 2002)
- This Old Powerhouse: Jersey City Landmark Receives National Recognition, Protection (The Jersey City Reporter, December 23, 2001)
- Powerhouse Is Put On List For Preservation (The Jersey Journal, December 13, 2001)
- Razed or Praised? (The New York Times, December 2, 2001)
JC Landmarks is Tweeting Historic Preservation!
Follow breaking preservation news and get udpates on JC Landmarks campaigns, tours and events on Twitter @jclandmarks!
CURRENT PRESERVATION NEWS
VOTE FOR THE EMBANKMENT!
GET DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN HISTORIC PRESERVATION! Cast your online vote for Jersey City's historic Sixth Street Embankment in The National Trust for Historic Preservation's "This Place Matters" Community Challenge!
Please help the Embankment Preservation Coalition (EPC) win $25,000 for the historic Sixth Street Embankment - also known as the Harsimus Branch Embankment - in Jersey City, New Jersey.
Click on the "Learn More" button below, follow the few simple steps - and cast your much-needed vote for the Embankment! Thank you!
Note: Voting ends June 30, 2011
Above image: The Embankment transformed into an elevated public park along Sixth Street in Downtown Jersey City | Copyright 2011 Roman Pohorecki, www.romanp.com | Courtesy of the Embankment Preservation Coalition (EPC)