APRIL 22, 2015: FIRST READING AT CITY COUNCIL FOR PROPOSED HISTORIC DISTRICT IN JERSEY CITY
Please take a moment to mail, email or call the Jersey City Municipal Council imploring all Council members to support the designation of the proposed West Bergen-Lincoln Park Historic District during the first reading of the ordinance on Wednesday, April 22, 2015 at City Hall, 280 Grove Street (two blocks south of Grove Street PATH).
Thank you for your support as we continue to fight to preserve, protect and promote our community's historic neighborhoods!
- Address hard copy letters of support to: Jersey City Municipal Council, 280 Grove Street, Jersey City, NJ 07302
- Send emails or leave voice messages with Pam Andes, Council Secretary: Tel: (201) 547-5053 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ORIGINAL GRANITE BASE OF HISTORIC BERGEN MONUMENT DISCOVERED IN SECAUCUS, NEW JERSEY!
Read the incredible story and view photographs via The Jersey Journal. And please implore Jersey City Mayor Steven M. Fulop at email@example.com to make every effort to assist the local preservation community in preserving this vital public monument!
JC LANDMARKS PRESENTS:
NOTE: A complete list of Preservation Month in Jersey City 2015 tours and events - including the annual JCLC Preservation Awards Ceremony at the Landmark Loew's Jersey Theatre - will be posted on this website shortly. Follow the JCLC Twitter channel for breaking details!
BUY IT NOW: THE 2015 JERSEY CITY HISTORY CALENDAR
- Order the limited-edition ICONIC JERSEY CITY 2015 CALENDAR via our PayPal page
- ICONIC JERSEY CITY can now be purchased at WORD BOOKSTORE, 123 Newark Ave, Jersey City, New Jersey (near Grove Street PATH Station)
- Or send $12.99 + $2.00 shipping to: Jersey City Landmarks Conservancy, Post Office Box 68, Jersey City, NJ 07303-0068
- Questions? E-mail JCLC: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Top